The Road to Your Authentic Self
It is a joint process between a therapist and client.
Common goals of therapy could be:
- to inspire change or improve quality of life
- help with issues that are hard to face alone
- help overcome obstacles to your well-being
- increase positive feelings, such as compassion and self-esteem
- learn skills for handling difficult situations, making healthy decisions, and reaching goals
- self-awareness and self-growth
The Road to Your Ideal Relationship
Marriage counseling can help couples in all types of intimate relationships — regardless of sexual orientation or marriage status.
Some couples seek marriage counseling to:
- strengthen their partnership
- gain a better understanding of each other
- help you achieve a deeper understanding of each other and iron out differences before marriage
- improve troubled relationships
Conflicts about child rearing or blended families
A Path to Begin Healing Your Shadowed Mind
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an extensively researched, effective therapy method proven to help:
- recover from trauma and other distressing life experiences, including PTSD, anxiety, depression, and panic disorders.
EMDR does not require talking in detail about the distressing issue or completing homework between sessions. Rather than focusing on changing the emotions, thoughts, or behaviors resulting from the distressing issue, it allows the brain to resume its natural healing process.
EMDR is designed to resolve unprocessed traumatic memories in the brain. For many clients, EMDR can be completed in fewer sessions than other therapy types.
"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires."